Tuesday, June 10, 2008

last day of school!

Well tomorrow is the last day of school! Im excited and sad at the same time. Excited because I have the summer off (I work at the school) and im sad to see another year come and gone. My kids are getting bigger and that means im getting older! I cant believe my son is going to be in 6th grade already! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was feeding him his bottle and swinging him in his favorite swing. He's so smart and reliable. I can count on him for anything(as long as I remind him 50 times lol) And now, hes going into 6th grade. He's going to be the last 6th grade class in our school. Our beloved school is closing. Next year is its last year, on its 100th anniversary. We are all very sad about this.

And my daughter, my precious little girl is growing into a beautiful young woman. Shes going into 4th grade, but she acts so much older! Shes so responsible and mature. It makes my heart sing! Im so proud of my little lady.

So tomorrow, im not going to wear make up. I think its best for all that way LOL..Im just going to cry it off anyways. I always get so emotional on the last day of school. Im such a baby!

Well thats all for now, ill journal tomorrow about how the day went

Until then....

No comments: