Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ahhhh summer


Well so far summer is going ok. We have been just hanging out around home mostly. Or hanging out at the pool. Today we went to the river and went fishing. I didnt fish today, but my son caught 1! He was so excited! Ill post a pic of him and his fish, hes so cute. lol.. we are all burnt, which sucks. We are preparing for our beach trip. Ive been trying to plan it for awhile now, but things just keep getting in the way. We are going to the beach for 9 days. We go every year over 4th of July. We love watching the fireworks there. Its only 1 1/2 hours away. The kids always have a blast! I will miss some of the Christmas in July events going on , on MHH, but Ill have my laptop so Ill still be able to post and chat and whatnot. Im bringing quite an assortment of christmas reads. It will be nice to sit on the beach reading christmas books!


Well thats all for now! Here's my son Cody with his fish (we threw him back)

No comments: